Being an entrepreneur is never a set-and-forget process, requiring constant professional development and learning.
We spoke to two Hub members operating their own podcasts to share their expertise and asked what their favourite business resources were for expanding their knowledge and worldview.
Steph Clarke, Host of Steph’s Business Bookshelf
Steph hosts her own podcast sharing her favourite business books and their highlights, so was happy to share her favourite books and podcasts for others to learn from:
- Brené Brown’s ‘Unlocking Us’ podcast has continued to broaden my understanding of courage, vulnerability, emotional literacy and helped me bring this into my facilitation and leadership development work
- I know it’s a bit cliche but I am a big fan of the Tim Ferriss podcast, his recent interviews with Hugh Jackman, Madeleine Albright and Brian Koppelman were so insightful and gave me lots of food for thought
- I always get some good tips from Inventium’s Amantha Imber on her How I Work podcast. Her recent episodes with Dr Jason Fox and about doing a hard reset on her routine were standouts to me
Where to start! Here are five must-reads:
- Good to Great – Jim Collins
- The Art of Gathering – Priya Parker
- The Power of Moments – Chip and Dan Heath
- Strive – Dr Adam Fraser
- Never Split the Difference – Chris Voss
Anfernee Chansamooth, Bean Ninjas and Simple Creative Marketing
With multiple fields of passion and expertise, Anfernee has shared his favourite video series and podcasts, to help others grow their knowledge in multiple fields: