- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub AdelaideWORKSPACES
- WORKSPACES Corporate Solutions Office Suites Office Spaces Dedicated Desks MEMBERSHIPS Unlimited Hot Desk 8-Day Hot Desk Virtual Office Connect SHORT TERM Day OfficePARTNERSHIPS
- PARTNERSHIPS Landlords Corporate Solutions Brand Brokers SERVICES Perks and Benefits AMENITIES Café Parents, Relax & Fitness Media Studio End-of-TripMEETINGS & EVENTS
- SPACES FOR HIRE Sydney Melbourne Brisbane Custom PackagesABOUT
- ABOUT About Hub Australia Careers Team Impact & Sustainability COMMUNITY Blog Events Press and Media Member Login Refer a Member
- MEETINGS & EVENTS
Getting to Hub Parliament Station
Many members are underway with their planning to return to work at Hub Parliament Station, with new guidelines put in place to ensure member safety and hygiene standards throughout the clubhouse.
For your planning, we’ve collated some options for returning to work at Hub Parliament Station.
Driving to Hub Parliament Station
If you are planning to drive in, there are a number of car parks available close to Hub Parliament Station.
– Wilson Parking, Victoria Parade
– Secure Parking, 215 Spring Street
Other parking options can be found using Google Maps or sites such as Parkopedia.
There are also a limited number of spaces available in the secure car park at Hub Parliament Station – to enquire, please email email@example.com
Cycling to Hub Parliament Station
Melbourne is renowned for its many bike tracks and cycling culture. If you plan to ride to work, there is a limited number of spaces available in our bike storage.
To enquire about availability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catching Public Transport
All Hub Australia locations are positioned close to a number of public transport – Hub Parliament Station is a short walk from Parliament Station, and moments from Collins Street and Bourke Street trams.
For your safest and most efficient public transport options, please use the PTV app or journey planner.
Creating Safer WorkspacesView Guidelines
Our updated standards and guidelines aim to help members move into their next stage of business, as restrictions relating to COVID-19 ease and we look to create a new norm.
View our guidelines understand the preventative and protective changes we are making, following information from Safe Work Australia, State Governments, and the Federal Government.
Find out more about Hub Australia
- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub Adelaide