- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub AdelaideWORKSPACES
- WORKSPACES Corporate Solutions Office Suites Office Spaces Dedicated Desks MEMBERSHIPS Unlimited Hot Desk 8-Day Hot Desk Virtual Office Connect SHORT TERM Day OfficePARTNERSHIPS
- PARTNERSHIPS Landlords Corporate Solutions Brand Brokers SERVICES Perks and Benefits AMENITIES Café Parents, Relax & Fitness Media Studio End-of-TripMEETINGS & EVENTS
- SPACES FOR HIRE Sydney Melbourne Brisbane Custom PackagesABOUT
- ABOUT About Hub Australia Careers Team Impact & Sustainability COMMUNITY Blog Events Press and Media Member Login Refer a Member
- MEETINGS & EVENTS
The heart of Hub is a team of dedicated individuals who create environments where diverse people, organisations, and sectors are brought together with premium design and technology, personalised customer service, flexibility, and a commitment to the wellness of our members, team, and environment.
Why Hub Australia is a great place to work
Hub Australia is a certified Great Place to Work, and offers amazing employee benefits including:
- a personalised training and development fund,
- paid volunteer leave,
- wellness fund,
- birthday leave,
- an invitation to our annual conference,
- an Employee Assistance Program,
- phone allowance, and much more.
Live something bigger with Hub
Hub is a Certified B-Corporation and the first coworking space in Australia to be certified Carbon Neutral with Climate Active.
Hub is a fun, energetic, and dynamic environment with plenty of room for growth – as we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there’s a perfect place for you to grow with us.
National Enterprise Solutions ManagerView Role
With key responsibilities of sales, relationship management, and product development, this role is destined to assist Hub’s growth and work to highlight the benefits of flexible real estate solutions for corporate organisations looking to attract and retain the best talent through distributed workspace solutions.
This leadership level role requires expertise in commercial real estate and corporate real estate strategies to develop solutions for corporate and government clients and their individual methods.
General Manager – Sydney | Brisbane | AdelaideView Role
This role will work to ensure the smooth operations across our clubhouses based in Sydney, Brisbane, and Adelaide (currently four).
Reporting to the COO, you will motivate, inspire, and lead your teams to continually exceed business objectives, financial targets, and member deliverables across all clubhouses.
National Technology LeadView Role
Located in Melbourne, Hub Australia’s new Technology Lead will work to provide system troubleshooting nationally, offering insights and improvements, regular monitoring of systems, and acting as a central contact across the business.
Front of House/Barista – BrisbaneView Role
Our Front Of House/Barista is a key member of the hospitality team, bringing high-quality service and flawless coffee to our members and their guests while in our popular in-house cafés.
Facilities & CAPEX Lead – SydneyView Role
The National Facilities & CAPEX Lead is responsible for facilitating premium experiences for members and Hub Australia’s team through reactive and proactive maintenance, contractor management, facilities audits, process improvement, and timely communication.
Find out more about Hub Australia
- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub Adelaide