- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub AdelaideWORKSPACES
- WORKSPACES Corporate Solutions Office Suites Office Spaces Dedicated Desks MEMBERSHIPS Unlimited Hot Desk 8-Day Hot Desk Virtual Office Connect SHORT TERM Day OfficePARTNERSHIPS
- PARTNERSHIPS Landlords Corporate Solutions Brand Brokers SERVICES Perks and Benefits AMENITIES Café Parents, Relax & Fitness Media Studio End-of-TripMEETINGS & EVENTS
- SPACES FOR HIRE Sydney Melbourne Brisbane Custom PackagesABOUT
- ABOUT About Hub Australia Careers Team Impact & Sustainability COMMUNITY Blog Events Press and Media Member Login Refer a Member
- MEETINGS & EVENTS
Hub Australia is run by a growing team of motivated individuals across Australia, working together to bring the best workplace experiences to over 3000 Hub members.
Hub Australia has been certified as a Great Place to Work in 2019 and 2020.
Want to join one of the best places to work in Australia? Visit our careers page.
Meet Hub Australia’s Team
Our team is the heartbeat of Hub. We’re a team of passionate professionals, driven to create a home for businesses to grow! Located across Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, and our national team, we work every day to deliver an experience like no other and help you love where you work.
NationalBringing a background in hospitality and a degree in Business, Alice is all about excellent customer service. You will find her at the beach during the summer and at the MCG cheering on the Demons in the winter. NationalAmber is an inclusive leader and passionate marketer with 20 years of experience and leads the marketing, product and member experience teams. Outside of Hub, Amber loves baking, a glass of bubbles and a good book. NationalAmy is passionate about all things marketing and branding with a background in health, food and IT industries. Worked for many years in the UK and now loves delivering marketing for the best coworking provider in Australia. NationalBrad’s been growing businesses for over 20 years. As CEO and Founder of Hub Australia, he surrounds himself with growing businesses and passionate people everyday. His mission is to create a national network of workplace that people love. NationalCraige has had extensive experience in the flexible coworking industry. He has worked with large global operators and is very excited to be working with the premium Australian coworking provider, Hub Australia. NationalDaniel has 13 years of experience in Facilities Management with a background in Fit-Out Project Management. He’s passionate about workspaces and creating efficiencies through processes, and also runs a business specialising in photorealistic murals. NationalWith a lifetime of hospitality experience and a degree in hospitality management, Dave is all about delivering exceptional hospitality experiences for our café, events and guests, and always goes out of his way to surprise and delight! NationalDuncan has supported growing disruptive business for over 20 years as an accountant and consultant, and is now looking after all things financial as Hub grows. He is happiest on the ocean or knee-deep in snow. NationalSince completing her accounting degree, Erin has worked in the industry for over five years. Outside of work, she loves cooking and exploring different styles of cuisines.
- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub Adelaide