- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub AdelaideWORKSPACES
- WORKSPACES Corporate Solutions Office Suites Office Spaces Dedicated Desks MEMBERSHIPS Unlimited Hot Desk 8-Day Hot Desk Virtual Office Connect SHORT TERM Day OfficePARTNERSHIPS
- PARTNERSHIPS Landlords Corporate Solutions Brand Brokers SERVICES Perks and Benefits AMENITIES Café Parents, Relax & Fitness Media Studio End-of-TripMEETINGS & EVENTS
- SPACES FOR HIRE Sydney Melbourne Brisbane Custom PackagesABOUT
- ABOUT About Hub Australia Careers Team Impact & Sustainability COMMUNITY Blog Events Press and Media Member Login Refer a Member
- MEETINGS & EVENTS
Hub Australia is run by a growing team of motivated individuals across Australia, working together to bring the best workplace experiences to over 3000 Hub members.
Hub Australia has been certified as a Great Place to Work in 2019 and 2020.
Want to join one of the best places to work in Australia? Visit our careers page.
Meet Hub Australia’s Team
Our team is the heartbeat of Hub. We’re a team of passionate professionals, driven to create a home for businesses to grow! Located across Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, and our national team, we work every day to deliver an experience like no other and help you love where you work.
NationalSince completing her accounting degree, Erin has worked in the industry for over five years. Outside of work, she loves cooking and exploring different styles of cuisines. MelbourneFreya has a varied background in hospitality, marketing, and events. She is passionate about music, sports and helping people, and has worked in South Africa teaching disadvantaged children. MelbourneJack has been making coffee since he was 14, and comes to Hub Australia via London. Outside of work, he’s interested in soccer, movies, and music. MelbourneAfter traveling, James has made his home in Melbourne. With a background in sales and marketing, James has experience working in and for coworking spaces, and is passionate about his endless list of hobbies. NationalJames is passionate about all things tech. He is certified in computer networking and aims to ensure all members have an enriching online experience at Hub. NationalWith experience in accounts and operations, Janet has worked in various industries ranging from technology to hospitality. She loves to travel, learn new languages and discover new food. NationalJasmin is a marketer, wordsmith, and writer, interested in effective communication, quality content, and great design. Outside of Hub, Jasmin is passionate about Melbourne’s great live music, and helps run a choir. SydneyJeff has a background in marine science and hospitality. He enjoys interacting with all the different people at Hub and he loves a chat and a pint! NationalJohn leads a team responsible for securing new sites, the refurbishment and fitout of spaces to create amazing environments for Hub Australia members, managing our technology infrastructure and ongoing portfolio management.
- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub Adelaide