- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub AdelaideWORKSPACES
- WORKSPACES Corporate Solutions Office Suites Office Spaces Dedicated Desks MEMBERSHIPS Unlimited Hot Desk 8-Day Hot Desk Virtual Office Connect SHORT TERM Day OfficePARTNERSHIPS
- PARTNERSHIPS Landlords Corporate Solutions Brand Brokers SERVICES Perks and Benefits AMENITIES Café Parents, Relax & Fitness Media Studio End-of-TripMEETINGS & EVENTS
- SPACES FOR HIRE Sydney Melbourne Brisbane Custom PackagesABOUT
- ABOUT About Hub Australia Careers Team Impact & Sustainability COMMUNITY Blog Events Press and Media Member Login Refer a Member
- MEETINGS & EVENTS
Landlords interested in benefiting from the ever-growing flexible workspace model can partner with Australia’s flexible workspace expert, Hub Australia, to create and manage the ideal product.
Hub Australia has a national network of premium sites, currently successfully servicing thousands of members and established businesses.
We offer landlords and property owners the opportunity to take advantage of developments in the Australian market regardless of their location, with a range of profitable agreements and partnerships available.
Partner With an Expert
Hub Australia combines industry-leading hospitality and workplace skills, gold-standard experiences, and comprehensive systems to create stylish, functional, and profitable flexible spaces for a range of businesses.
We work alongside you to understand your flexible workspace requirements and objectives, creating a workspace experience that delivers great financial and operational outcomes for both parties.
Dedicated and Experienced Teams
Hub Australia has dedicated teams with combined decades of experience developing industry-leading skills and experience in hospitality, workspaces, member experience, and systems.
As the national expert in premium workspaces, lounges, serviced meeting spaces, and hospitality offerings, Hub will work alongside you to meet occupier demand in a competitive and challenging environment.
Future-Proof Your Portfolio
Whether you have a single asset or a broad portfolio, Hub Australia can increase the attractiveness of your property to a range of occupiers and deliver improved financial yield.
Flexible workspaces create a financially attractive alternative to a traditional lease structure, in a world where flexibility and experience continue to grow in value.
Meet Australia’s Industry Leader
Australia’s leader in premium flexible workspaces and building amenities, Hub has over 3,000 members working in established small to medium businesses, large corporate occupiers, and government departments.
Hub Australia fulfills the in-demand requirements of today’s professionals, offering flexible solutions, a broad range of amenities, and exceptional service standards.
Request our partnership brochure:
- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub Adelaide