- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub AdelaideWORKSPACES
- WORKSPACES Corporate Solutions Office Suites Office Spaces Dedicated Desks MEMBERSHIPS Unlimited Hot Desk 8-Day Hot Desk Virtual Office Connect SHORT TERM Day OfficePARTNERSHIPS
- PARTNERSHIPS Landlords Corporate Solutions Brand Brokers SERVICES Perks and Benefits AMENITIES Café Parents, Relax & Fitness Media Studio End-of-TripMEETINGS & EVENTS
- SPACES FOR HIRE Sydney Melbourne Brisbane Custom PackagesABOUT
- ABOUT About Hub Australia Careers Team Impact & Sustainability COMMUNITY Blog Events Press and Media Member Login Refer a Member
- MEETINGS & EVENTS
Premium Melbourne Coworking Spaces
Hub Australia offers premium coworking and office spaces in Melbourne for entrepreneurs, growing businesses, and corporate teams, with three stunning Melbourne locations and a fourth opening in 2021.
Hub Australia is a member of the Workplace Operator Readiness Council (WORC), a global council designed to share, coordinate, and develop information for safe and healthy workplaces. Read more about our health and safety measures.
Hub’s Melbourne coworking space community includes over 700 businesses working across a range of industries, from technology and marketing to social impact and recruitment.
Hub Southern Cross
With over 600 members, Hub Southern Cross is one of Melbourne’s largest coworking spaces. With beautifully designed space and all-inclusive amenities, move in today and start growing your business.
Office and dedicated or flexible desk spaces are available, all in the beautifully restored Mail Exchange building across from Southern Cross Station.
Hub Collins Street
Hub Collins Street is located in the iconic George’s Building on Collins Street. Hub Collins Street takes coworking to the ‘Paris end’ of the CBD, offering premium workspaces in beautiful surrounds and a central location.
Limited boutique suites are available on ‘Georges Lane’, between Collins and Little Collins Street.
Hub Parliament Station
Hub Parliament Station is located at the top of the iconic ICI House (also known as the Orica Building). This stunning Melbourne workspace offers beautifully designed offices and desks, café, and serviced meeting spaces with amazing views of the city.
Hub Flinders Street (Opening 2021)
Hub Flinders Street will offer access to Flinders Street and Flinders Lane, ideally positioned opposite Federation Square and moments from Flinders Street station.
Offering the premium levels of hospitality, amenity, and design that Hub Australia is renowned for, a new standard of coworking is coming to Flinders Street.
Why Melbourne Businesses Choose Hub Australia
All of Hub Australia’s coworking spaces are all-inclusive. This means you’ll never have to adjust your cashflow to cover an unexpectedly large electricity bill again, and can focus on growing your business instead.
Live Something Bigger
Hub Australia is a certified B Corporation, committed to having a positive impact on our communities and our planet. We are carbon neutral certified, with all workspaces and business practices certified through Climate Active.
Networking & Community
Connect to a national network of inspiring experts, businesses, and entrepreneurs. With regular networking events and a dedicated community team, Hub can help your business network grow.
Attract and retain talent with Hub’s in-house cafés, exercise spaces, media studios, relaxation areas, end-of-trip services and more. Whether you’re a team of 2 or 100, Hub Australia helps you bring premium quality to your business.
- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub Adelaide