Hub Adelaide’s Spark Program
Spark is an opportunity for South Australian entrepreneurs to develop their business or business idea in an accelerated environment, supported by program facilitators, peers and experienced entrepreneurs.
What is included?
- 12 months fully sponsored use of the Hub Adelaide coworking space (a Flexi 24/7 Membership) located in Adelaide’s CBD.
- Facilitated support and business promotional opportunities through Hub Australia’s national and international networks.
- A place in the award-winning, eight-week, pre-accelerator program Venture Dorm, assisting you to define your product market fit, hone your pitching and receive support from mentors (sessions held at the Tonsley Innovation District).
What can you expect?
- Your 12 months in the Spark program will equip you with the knowledge and confidence to build and grow a business from the concept stage.
- The process of Venture Dorm will test and validate your idea, identifying whether it solves a legitimate problem and therefore has a market. Some business ideas change significantly or completely as a result.
- You’ll share the journey with likeminded people starting out as entrepreneurs, together facing similar challenges and celebrating wins. You’ll be able to lend support, provide feedback and bounce ideas off one another.
What do we need from you?
We are looking for driven individuals with a great early-stage startup and a growth mindset. You’ll be expected to commit to the eight-week Venture Dorm program and are encouraged to make full use of the opportunity by undertaking the footwork needed to develop your idea into a business. Sessions are every Tuesday evening (6pm – 9pm) from 26 March 2019 to 14 May 2019. Attendance at every session is essential and expected, in order for you to achieve the full benefit of the program.
The Spark program is funded by Renewal SA. Hub Adelaide delivers the Spark program and coworking space, and the Venture Dorm program is delivered by the New Venture Institute.