- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub AdelaideWORKSPACES
- WORKSPACES Corporate Solutions Office Suites Office Spaces Dedicated Desks MEMBERSHIPS Unlimited Hot Desk 8-Day Hot Desk Virtual Office Connect SHORT TERM Day OfficePARTNERSHIPS
- PARTNERSHIPS Landlords Corporate Solutions Brand Brokers SERVICES Perks and Benefits AMENITIES Café Parents, Relax & Fitness Media Studio End-of-TripMEETINGS & EVENTS
- SPACES FOR HIRE Sydney Melbourne Brisbane Custom PackagesABOUT
- ABOUT About Hub Australia Careers Team Impact & Sustainability COMMUNITY Blog Events Press and Media Member Login Refer a Member
- MEETINGS & EVENTS
Hub Australia works to incorporate positive impact to our business, empowering the growth of purpose-driven ventures and supporting environmental and societal impact for our 3000+ members
Product – We donate 1% of our total desk capacity to purpose-driven ventures through our Flexi Impact Program.
Resources – We donate 1% of our time by supporting our team to volunteer for impactful initiatives.
Environment – We are B Corp certified and our business and all locations are certified carbon neutral.
Hub Australia provides a home for businesses to grow, and we especially love fostering the growth and networks of likeminded impact-focussed organisations.
We offer 1% of our total member capacity to NFPs, certified B Corps, and purpose-driven ventures through our Flexi Impact Program. In 2020 we provided 38 Flexi Impact Memberships to a diverse cohort of inspiring organisations tackling challenging social issues.
ResourcesView Available Roles
Since 2011, Hub Australia has been committed to creating a rewarding and fulfilling professional experience for our team.
As an equal opportunity workplace we implement impact-driven initiatives for all staff, including professional development programs, flexible working conditions, an industry-leading leave program, and annual salary reviews.
We’re continuing to perfect our staff journey as we grow, and have a diverse range of positions available.
Find your next amazing opportunity:
Environmental ImpactCarbon Neutral Workspaces
Hub Australia is the first Australian coworking provider to be certified carbon neutral in both operations and product.
This means that every Hub Australia location provides carbon neutral certified workspaces to our 3000+ members.
We operate our spaces with 100% renewable energy, and are committed to carbon offsetting and comprehensive paper, e-waste, and coffee ground recycling.
Our CommitmentsRead about our impact
Hub donates 1% of our memberships to support non-profit or B-Corporation certified entrepreneurs and organisations.
We also head up the annual national coworking conference (GCUCAU), for invaluable industry best-practice knowledge exchange, and offer our staff 1% of their paid time to volunteer with local organisations.
What impact means to us
- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub Adelaide