Hub Australia has been recognised in the top 20 employers in Australia by Great Place to Work® 2021. Coming in at number 17 on the Australia’s Best Workplaces List, Hub was recognised in the small business category (30-99 employees).
This is the third year Hub has been recognised as a certified Great Place to Work. Hub’s aim is to be the Australian leader for creating engaging, inclusive and flexible workspaces across Australia, not only for its thousands of members but for all Hub staff too.
Characterised by high-trust and highly inclusive cultures, this year’s awards focused on businesses that have not only survived the trials of the pandemic but have also seized the opportunity to become better and deepen their commitment to both their workforce and their chosen purpose.
Hub Australia CEO and Founder Brad Krauskopf said: “We are honoured to be recognised among this fantastic list of best companies to work for in Australia, and to be a certified Great Place to Work for our third year running.
“Since Hub’s creation in 2011, staff and customer happiness have been the most important markers of success for us. We pride ourselves on placing culture at the centre of everything we do, making sure every person, staff or customer, that comes into our spaces experiences a positive and enjoyable work environment,” said Krauskopf.
Working at Hub Australia
Hub Australia offers a diverse range of benefits to its team, including:
- A day off for your birthday,
- Personalised training and development fund,
- Wellness Fund to spend on physical and mental health,
- Employee Assistance Program with telephone and in-person options,
- Two day’s volunteering leave each year,
- Lockdown virtual events, and much more!
All while working in Hub’s premium coworking spaces with access to all the member events, perks, and exceptional amenities our customers love. Staff also have access to:
- An in-house barista-run café,
- A private parents’ space,
- Access to hundreds of discounts on popular brands like Woolworths, The Iconic, Coles, Apple, and more,
- Access to networking, social, and professional development events.
The announcement for Australia’s Best Workplaces™ List was made via a live virtual celebration and published in The Economist. All of the finalists can be viewed on the Great Places to Work website.