We’ve been recertified as a Great Place to Work® for the fourth year in a row, receiving official certification from the global authority on workplace culture, Great Place to Work.
What is the Great Place to Work certification?
Created and implemented by a globally recognised organisation, the Great Place to Work certification uses research-backed technology to survey staff members and undertake a comprehensive cultural audit that inspects internal processes, communications and procedures, acknowledgment initiatives, diversity, hiring practices, and more.
Survey results are benchmarked against leading companies around the world, and results are provided to organisations to help them get recognised for their company culture, reflect on how they’re performing as an employer, and understand how to create the ideal employee experience.
Operating beyond profit
2022 is the fourth year that we’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work and is the first year that we’ve been included in the medium size company category (100-999 employees).
As operators in the flexible workspace industry, we understands how important fostering company culture is in a hybrid world and we use this understanding to support our own employees. Key findings from the survey include that 91% of our employees agree that we have a great workplace culture, 97% of employees are made to feel welcome when they join the company, and 93% of employees experience Hub as a great place to work.
“After what has been such a challenging year, I am immensely proud of the Hub team and the culture of support, acceptance, and positivity that has been fostered at Hub Australia. Being recertified as a Great Place to Work for the fourth year in a row shows our ethos of providing a place for people to love where they work extends to Hub employees, too.”
– Brad Krauskopf, Hub Australia CEO and Founder
One of our major differentiators is our commitment to creating a positive impact, with certifications including B Corp, carbon neutral, and a WELL Health-Safety rating guiding its operations being a predominant reason why candidates are attracted to applying for a position.
Unique perks and benefits
With 96% of Hub employees agreeing that they are given unique benefits at work and 95% offered extensive training and development to cultivate their skills, the perks of working at Hub are both personal and career oriented.
Some of the benefits we offer to our team include:
- A day off for your birthday
- Personalised training and development fund
- Wellness fund to spend on physical and mental health
- Employee Assistance Program with telephone and in-person options
- Two days volunteering leave each year
- An in-house barista-run café with discounted coffee
- A private parents’ and relax space
- The ability to work from a premium workspace with full access to modern amenities and services
- Access to hundreds of discounts on popular brands like Woolworths, The Iconic, Coles, Apple, and more
- Access to networking, social, and professional development events
Interested in working for Hub Australia? Check out our current vacancies.