- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub AdelaideWORKSPACES
- WORKSPACES Corporate Solutions Office Suites Office Spaces Dedicated Desks MEMBERSHIPS Unlimited Hot Desk 8-Day Hot Desk Virtual Office Connect SHORT TERM Day OfficePARTNERSHIPS
- PARTNERSHIPS Landlords Corporate Solutions Brand Brokers SERVICES Perks and Benefits AMENITIES Café Parents, Relax & Fitness Media Studio End-of-TripMEETINGS & EVENTS
- SPACES FOR HIRE Sydney Melbourne Brisbane Custom PackagesABOUT
- ABOUT About Hub Australia Careers Team Impact & Sustainability COMMUNITY Blog Events Press and Media Member Login Refer a Member
- MEETINGS & EVENTS
Safer Workspaces With Hub Australia
Hub Australia has a strong commitment to creating safer workspaces for our members and their guests, following guidelines from Safe Work Australia, State Governments, and the Federal Government.
Workspaces, Amenities, and HygieneView Hub's full initiatives
Hub Australia has a number of actions in place to ensure we continue to offer safe and healthy workspaces to all members and guests, including:
- Continual monitoring of air-quality, capacity, and temperature
- Contact-tracing managed by Hub Australia (in conjunction with Government recommendations)
- Flexible workspace packages to support hybrid working
- Continual cleaning of high-traffic touchpoints
- Adapting guidelines, amenities, and communications alongside Government guidelines.
Bring Your Team Together Safely
Hub Australia has a number of actions in place to ensure we continue to offer safe and healthy workspaces to all members and guests, ensuring teams can come together in any of our flexible workspaces.
With offices, suites, and flexible monthly desks available, Hub Australia can offer businesses of all sizes maximum flexibility as they continue to adapt their teams and workstyles following recent learnings and experiences.
Up-to-Date Measures on Your Behalf
Hub Australia is a founding member of the Workplace Operator Readiness Council (WORC), a global council of workplace operators who share, coordinate, and develop information for advancements towards safe and healthy workplaces.
We are in consistent communication with each state’s body to ensure all capacities, measures, and guidelines are aligned to current available information.
Contact Hub Australia
- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub Adelaide