- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub AdelaideWORKSPACES
- WORKSPACES Corporate Solutions Office Suites Office Spaces Dedicated Desks MEMBERSHIPS Unlimited Hot Desk 8-Day Hot Desk Virtual Office Connect SHORT TERM Temporary OfficePARTNERSHIPS
- PARTNERSHIPS Landlords Corporate Solutions Brand Brokers SERVICES Perks and Benefits AMENITIES Café Parents, Relax & Fitness Media Studio End-of-TripMEETINGS & EVENTS
- SPACES FOR HIRE Sydney Melbourne Brisbane Custom PackagesABOUT
- ABOUT About Hub Australia Careers Team Impact & Sustainability COMMUNITY Blog Events Press and Media Member Login Refer a Member
- MEETINGS & EVENTS
Safer Workspaces With Hub Australia
Hub has made a number of changes designed to help our members and guests create safer workspaces, following guidelines from Safe Work Australia, State Governments, and the Federal Government.
Hub Australia is a member of the Workplace Operator Readiness Council (WORC), a global council of workplace operators who share, coordinate, and develop information for advancements towards safe and healthy workplaces. Our NSW workspaces are also COVIDSafe registered as recognition of our safety measures.
The Future of Work at Hub AustraliaView Hub's Guidelines
COVID-19 has impacted almost every individual and business in Australia. As Australia looks towards a new evolution of ‘business as usual’, workspace requirements have a renewed focus on physical proximity and hygiene.
Hub Australia is continuing to listen to ideas, concerns, and thoughts from our member community, global leaders, and business networks, incorporating data and insights into our guidelines and standards.
Workspaces, Amenities, and Hygiene
Hub Australia has updated our policies, procedures, and member expectations to ensure we are continuing to offer safe and healthy workspaces.
This requires our team, members, and guests to observe social distancing and hygiene measures.
View our guidelines and standards to learn more about how you can help in any of our locations.
Getting to Hub Safely
Our team have researched key options for parking, public transport, and other options to help you get to any of our 7 locations easily and safely.
Getting to each Hub location:
Hub Australia –Standards and guidelines
NSW Government – Hub is an official COVID Safe business.
Department of Health COVID-19 information for employers
Safe Work Australia – Resources and checklists for employers with office workers
Contact Hub Australia
- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub Adelaide