- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub AdelaideWORKSPACES
- WORKSPACES Corporate Solutions Office Suites Office Spaces Dedicated Desks MEMBERSHIPS Unlimited Hot Desk 8-Day Hot Desk Virtual Office Connect SHORT TERM Day OfficePARTNERSHIPS
- PARTNERSHIPS Landlords Corporate Solutions Brand Brokers SERVICES Perks and Benefits AMENITIES Café Parents, Relax & Fitness Media Studio End-of-TripMEETINGS & EVENTS
- SPACES FOR HIRE Sydney Melbourne Brisbane Custom PackagesABOUT
- ABOUT About Hub Australia Careers Team Impact & Sustainability COMMUNITY Blog Events Press and Media Member Login Refer a Member
- MEETINGS & EVENTS
Hub Civic Quarter
Opening early 2021, Hub Civic Quarter marks Hub Australia’s first flexible workspace in Canberra.
Within newly-constructed A-grade commercial development Civic Quarter, Hub will provide beautifully-designed suites, offices, and flexible spaces for modern workers, with premium standards of hospitality, amenity, and design.
Centrally located near the best Canberra has to offer, including shopping and dining in Civic and Lonsdale Street, members and guests can easily commute by bike, bus, car, or light rail.
Location:Find out more
Level 1 and 2
68 Northbourne Avenue
Canberra ACT 2600
Opening Early 2021
Canberra’s Premier Workplace
Hub Civic Quarter will offer premium desks and office spaces for business of 1 – 100. Designed with the modern worker in mind, secure, light-filled spaces will be available for every need, from intimate offices to large suites with private balconies.
Hub will bring premium amenities to every member as standard, and offer a business centre incorporating meeting and event spaces for all Civic Quarter.
State-of-the-Art Design and Sustainability
Civic Quarter is designed to be Canberra’s leading sustainable corporate destination.
The building’s amenities focus on the health and wellbeing of occupants through nutrition, mood, fitness, sleep, and performance – this, combined with Hub’s carbon neutral certification, makes Hub Civic Quarter Canberra’s most sustainable workspace.
Canberra’s iconic new business address:
“Civic Quarter is setting a new workplace standard in Canberra. […] This is a state-of-the-art office address that encompasses striking architecture, functionality, and sustainability.”
General Manager, Amalgamated Property Group
Find out more about Hub Civic Quarter:
- MELBOURNE Hub Southern Cross Hub Collins Street Hub Parliament Station Hub Flinders Street SYDNEY Hub Hyde Park Hub Customs House Hub Wynyard CANBERRA Hub Civic Quarter BRISBANE Hub Anzac Square ADELAIDE Hub Adelaide